Pages

Downloading Disabled

Monday 5 May 2014

Mayday Madness

Well the only mad thing about Mayday this year is that I have been home alone.  Admittedly, it's not as sad as it sounds.  Saturday morning I was up early to collect my new car from the garage, this is very exciting as I had my last car for 8 years and have run it into the ground.  I'm not even exaggerating, only last week it started protesting about driving forwards, reverse was no issue though.  Then after getting home from that I swapped places in a photography studio, instead of being the one behind the camera, this time I was in front of it for a vintage/pinup shoot.  It was lots of fun and also quite informative for a photography enthusiast like me as I did pay attention to the lighting set up and the posing.  Obviously I came home buzzing with ideas and my blog this weekend was going to incorporate vintage style photos, however, once in my tiny studio, inspiration failed me.  I took the rest of the weekend to relax as there is no point forcing things and then this afternoon I decided to take a walk to the local park, the racecourse, with my camera.  Whilst it's not the usually the prettiest of parks, there were a few flower beds and I got lost in my element.  So here are the results for you to enjoy.
















No comments:

Post a Comment